6.05.2007

Useless powers

I'll just mention what some of my useless powers are. They don't do me any good, I don't know why I even have them.

  • I have an innate ability to fix computers, software, and programs (well, that can be useful at times).
  • I can sense things. I'm not psychic, but I can sense when something is not right, or is about to happen.
  • I can skateboard. This serves no purpose at all, but it does help in looking cool.
  • I can communicate with cats. This way, they always talk to me a lot. Even strange cats who don't know me will chat.
  • I do complex origami.
  • I speak Japanese. This might be good if I ever get lost in Japan, but it's useless in Ottawa.
  • I possess the power of the little black duckie. It was stripped from me on Saturday, and it is useless in the wrong hands (I will elaborate later).

These are only a few, there are probably more that I haven't discovered yet.

No comments: