6.27.2007

Just finished another sudoku puzzle in no time... I've been told to sign up for a solving competition, but that's just not my thing. I do theses to relieve stress, not add more, and I don't seek competition. It's everywhere in life, so why seek it?
Anyways, we're in the middle of a heat wave, which doesn't faze me one bit, but I feel for Neko. She has to wear that thick fur coat of hers, doesn't like water, and lives in a flat without a/c. I give her ice cubes in her water dish, leave the fan on, and shut the blinds. I'll give her an ice pack to lie on when I get home. I don't like to see pets suffer. Anyone who walks their dog in this heat without bringing water for them, or leaves them alone in a hot car, should be forced to put on a dog costume, fur and all, and be subjected to the same conditions. Not so funny meow, is it? This would be a better deterrent than fines and tickets. I mean, they pay, then they might do it again, but if they were forced to wear a dog suit, and sit in a hot car, then they might remember.
I don't know about anyone else, but I think some members of society are on the decline. Not all, but some. In the news yesterday, some guy beat his daughter's pregnant cat to death. Meow, what kind of sick and twisted individual is that? Beating a cat? A pregnant cat? I'd like to beat him with a tire iron if I could, but it would not be worth the jail time. News like that just makes me really sick, and it takes a lot to get me this angry, as I usually display indifference towards the news.
Well, that's enough of that. Shit happens, that's why toilets were invented.

No comments: