6.04.2007

So, I found out today that my contract will not be renewed here. What a piss-off! I had been told that I would get renewed for 20 weeks, and I was actually looking forward to it. Now, I have one week to find something for Monday morning. such short notice, and what a birthday present that is! Finding out that my contract ends on my birthday this Friday!! I am extremely furious about this, but I can't let it show. That is my life, constantly getting screwed over. Now you see why I can't trust anyone... I hate being led on like this. What bugs me here, is not the fact that it is over, but the fact that I was led to believe that there was something good about all this. Nothing good ever happens to me. At least I have lots of Prozac to take to get me through the week here. And some good references out of this.

No comments: