5.31.2007

I wonder if anyone even looks at my blog, there are no counters to keep track, and no one has left any comments (although it is better that way, people can be rude). Oh well, it's here for you to enjoy, as you please. Neko has been acting really strange lately, and I think she could be in heat again. She talks incessantly, complains about being lonely and frustrated, so on and so forth. I've had to use my CSD (cat-spraying device) on her just to shut her up. She doesn't like it, but it has to be done, and I don't like doing it either. I have never heard such a thing in my life, and now I know why people don't like horny cats! Although, it definitely beats the whining and crying of a baby... I am genuinely afraid of those. Probably one of the few things that will scare me, along with bees, wasps, and other ugly flying bugs. I'm just letting my fingers do the talking here. I hope Neko behaves tonight, or she gets the CSD again!!(I'll let my hottie use it, he likes that thing, and abuses it).

No comments: