5.31.2007

Here I am, at work again, just bored out of my mind. I shouldn't complain though, as it could be much worse. At least, I have some time to think around here. When I get home, it's constantly a rush, just being in such a hurry all the time. Between working out, cat time, and all the other daily routines, it feels like there are just not enough hours in a day, which is why I blog from here. I hardly touch my home PC. Once again, I have to ask myself, why do we do this? Society has imposed this on us, and there is no way around it. I'm just going to keep on working, but that is it. I've decided that I'm not going to fall into the family trap that so many of us are slaves to. I want cats, not kids, and I will have more cats, once I get a bigger place. That will be sweet. I'll dedicate myself to beings that will not hurt me. Well, that's my opinion.

No comments: